YAMAHA FG800M NATURAL
Tootekood: FG 800MNT
It All Starts Here
Matt finish version of Yamaha's standard acoustic model, FG800. Simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. A solid-top guitar with authentic sound that is well balanced without sacrificing its robust strength, thanks to the newly developed scalloped bracing design. Ultra-thin natural satin finish creates an instrument with a rich, natural sound and incredible feel.
- Matt Finish
- Traditional Western Body
Solid Spruce Top
- Newly Developed Scalloped Bracing
- Traditional looks and outstanding quality
Newly Developed Scalloped Bracing
A new FG has louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division.
Yamaha’s engineers have achieved this sound by utilizing analysis and simulation to arrive at the best bracing design without depending on tradition or guesswork.
This analysis led to the development of the new scalloped bracing pattern, a new and ideal acoustic structure that maintains the durability of the top board while bringing out the most sound the Yamaha FG has to offer.
50 Years of History
The history of Yamaha‘s FG series started in 1966 with the release of the FG180 and FG150. Over the 50 years since its introduction, we have developed and produced several generations of FG - all of which have made FG the ideal acoustic for contemporary players.
In all, there have been over 200 FG models since 1966.
Made in Yamaha
Every aspect of an FG is crafted to make a better guitar. From painstakingly cured and dried woods to beautiful hand-sprayed finishes and detailed quality control checks each and every FG is made to be a lifelong partner.
Nato/Okume Back & Sides
Similar sound characteristics to Mahogany
Warm sound and rich midrange
- Body Shape: Traditional Western
- Scale Length: 650mm (25 9/16”)
- Body Length: 505mm (19 7/8")
- Total Length: 1038mm (40 7/8")
- Body Width: 412mm (16 1/4")
- Body Depth: 100-118mm (3 15/16”- 4 5/8”)
- Nut Width: 43mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing: 11.0mm
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Nato/Okume
- Side Material: Nato/Okume
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Body Binding: Black
- Soundhole Inlay: Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish: Matt
- Neck Finish: Matt
- Electronics: None
- Controls: None
- Connections: None
- Strings: .012/.016/.025(or.024)/.032/.042/.052(or.053)
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Case: None