YAMAHA FG 820 LEFT HAND NATURAL
Tootekood: FG 820LNT
It All Starts Here
Left-handed version of the FG800. Available in a Natural finish.
- Lefty Model
- Traditional Western Body
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Newly Developed Scalloped Bracing
- Warm and Strong Sound
Newly Developed Scalloped Bracing
A new FG has louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division.
Yamaha’s engineers have achieved this sound by utilizing analysis and simulation to arrive at the best bracing design without depending on tradition or guesswork.
This analysis led to the development of the new scalloped bracing pattern, a new and ideal acoustic structure that maintains the durability of the top board while bringing out the most sound the Yamaha FG has to offer.
50 Years of History
The history of Yamaha‘s FG series started in 1966 with the release of the FG180 and FG150. Over the 50 years since its introduction, we have developed and produced several generations of FG - all of which have made FG the ideal acoustic for contemporary players.
In all, there have been over 200 FG models since 1966.
Made in Yamaha
Every aspect of an FG is crafted to make a better guitar. From painstakingly cured and dried woods to beautiful hand-sprayed finishes and detailed quality control checks each and every FG is made to be a lifelong partner.
Mahogany Back & Sides
Rich midrange, warm and strong sound, quick response.
- Body Shape: Traditional Western
- Scale Length: 650 mm (25 9/16”)
- Body Length: 505 mm (19 7/8")
- Total Length: 1038 mm (40 7/8")
- Body Width: 412 mm (16 1/4")
- Body Depth: 100-118 mm (3 15/16”- 4 5/8”)
- Nut Width: 43 mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing: 11.0 mm
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400 mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Body Binding: Cream
- Soundhole Inlay: Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matt
- Electronics: None
- Controls: None
- Connections: None
- Strings: .012/.016/.025(or.024)/.032/.042/.052(or.053)
- Color: Natural
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Case: None