JACKSON JS2 KELLY BIRD TOBACCO BURST
The JS Series Kelly™ Bird basses are truly fabulous creatures with formidable looks based on Jackson’s classic Kelly body style and thunderous bass tone and performance.
The Kelly™ Bird JS2 four-string bass features a 34” scale, an offset mahogany body, one-piece bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish, graphite reinforcement and scarf joint and a 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays.
Jackson dual high-output bass pickups provide an earthshaking sound, with a Jackson high mass bridge for solid stability, improved sustain and warmer tone. Includes two volume knobs and a master tone control.
Available in Tobacco Burst with black hardware.
- Model Name: JS Series Kelly™ Bird IV JS2, Rosewood Fingerboard, Tobacco Burst
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Body Shape: Kelly™ Bird
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 4-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking Bass
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® High Mass
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.105